IESE Business School is the private graduate business school of the University of Navarra. The IESE operates from three different campuses at Madrid, Barcelona, and New York City as well as an additional two teaching facilities at Sao Paulo and Munich. The IESE Business School offers a large variety of different programs such as the Masters of Business Administration or MBA program as well as other master and doctoral degree programs.
The IESE in partnership with the Harvard Business School became the first school to begin offering two year MBA programs throughout Europe. The IESE also became the first European business school to launch permanent operations in the United States.
IESE MBA Programs
The IESE Business School MBA programs are designed to teach applicants the core basics of business as well as letting them design their own personal interests. The EISE MBA program pull applicants from over 60 different countries to study in Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Nairobi, or New York City. With classes being composed roughly of 80% international applicants the program gives students a unique opportunity to build international ties.
Many applicants undertaking the IESE MBA programs are funded either fully or partially by their company of employment. The IESE encourages this method of financial support as there are a limited number of scholarships available to candidates. Scholarships will be awarded on a need basis usually given the applicants who cannot secure sponsorship through their companies of employment. Scholarship preference will be given to women and applicants with a financial need.
The IESE Business School currently offers three different MBA program paths.
- Full Time MBA Program- This program last for a maximum duration of 19 months. Applicants will study at the Barcelona campus. The program offers four modules as well as over 70 electives. Courses are taught in English and the applicants are usually required to have up to five years of work experience and the average age of applicants is in their late twenties.
- Part Time Executive MBA Program- The Executive MBA is a part time MBA program meant to target graduates that have more than five years of experience. The duration of the program is 19 months with weekly formats in Madrid and Barcelona as well as biweekly formats in Sao Paulo and Madrid. This MBA program is bilingual as it is taught in both English and Spanish. The goal of the program is to promote leadership as well as to help establish better international ties.
- Part Time Global Executive MBA Program- This program is intended for applicants that are progressed in their business careers with over twelve years of experience behind them. This MBA program exposes applicants to business at all levels of development and works to ensure an intensive and more challenging business outlook.
- The applicant is required to submit their previous academic transcripts for consideration
- The applicant is required to submit evidence of English language proficiency if English is not their first language
- The applicant must submit their GMAT scores. The GMAT scores are valid for a maximum duration of five years.
- The applicant must be offered a place of study at the IESE Business School.
- The applicant must provide at least two letters of recommendation.
|Round 1||October 6th|
|Round 2||January 5th|
|Round 3||March 2nd|